Cultivating a Culture of Clinical Excellence for Quality Healthcare
18 January 2019
It is with great pleasure to invite you to the 19th Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy on June 25-28, 2019 which will be held at the Fiesta Pavilion, Manila Hotel, Philippines with the theme, “Cultivating a Culture of Clinical Excellence for Quality Healthcare”.The concept for this year’s conference focuses on the “Three Stars and the Sun”. These represent the essentials of clinical excellence –the sun is patient centered practice, the three stars are competency, collaboration and compassionate service.
The Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is the leading force in Asia in initiating and promoting clinical pharmacy practice, education, and research. It is composed of clinical pharmacy practitioners, educators, researchers, administrators and other individuals that provide leadership, direction, advocacy, and a venue for exchange to promote excellence in clinical pharmacy practice, education and research in Asia. We have invited speakers here and abroad to share their expertise and experience, fromwhom we expect to gain new insights tofurther our knowledge and skills. Attachedis the tentative Conference program.
In behalf of the Organizing Committee of the PSHP, I am inviting you to take this opportunity to participate in this Conference which promises to be another meaningful and memorable learning
experience for all of us.
Registration fees are as follows:
|Pre - conference workshop June 25,2019||
Php 2,500 .00 (USD 50)
Php 5,000.00 (USD 100)
|Conference June 26 - 28,2019||Local Delegate
Local Pharmacy Undergraduate Student
Foreign Delegate (Accompanying Person*)
|Gala Night||Free - Online Pre - registration is required same jotform link||--|
|Hospital Tour||Free - Online Pre - registration is required same jotform link||--|
*accompanying person is entitled to: attend social event/s (Gala/ Opening Ceremonies), Entry to Exhibit Booths (No convention kits, No attendance to Conference Proper)
2. Deposit Payment:
• For Local Individual Delegates: Deposit payment to BPI Account Name: Geronie V. Federigan and Leory A. Osano (PSHP Treasurers) Account Number: 009813 - 0111 - 39
• For Foreign Delegates / Local Group / Com pany Payment : Deposit payment to M ETROBANK SAVING ACCOUNT NAME: Phil. Society of Hospital Pharmacist Inc. Bank Address: Julio Nakpil Cor. Taft Avenue, Manila, Philippines Account Number: 268 - 3 - 26808247 - 7 SWIFT CODE: MBTCPHMM
5. Receive Confirmation Email .
6. A cknowl e dgement Receipt (AR) is issued per individual delegate.
Please be guided with the following :
1. Conference fee includes conference kit, snacks, lunch, exhibition, and access to opening ceremonies, all symposi a/ plenary / keynote sessions , oral and poster presentations and a Ce rtificate of Attendance with CPD credit unit . Registration fee is non - refundable and non - tr ansferrable
2. Pre - conference workshop fee includes workshop kit, snack s and lunch.
3. All meals will be provided during the conference. Please send your specific dietary requirements or food request to our e - mail before June 1, 2019.
4. No additional fee for Gala Dinner on June 28 and Hospital Visit on June 29 , but you have to register if you want to join the Visit.
5. Discounted Room Rate in Manila Hotel – Contact Person Adrian Salumbides ( a. salumbides@themanilahotel .com )
Thank you very much. We look forward to our partnership in this event.
MS. HAZEL FAYE R. DOCUYANAN, RPh, MS
Chair, 19th Asian Conference on Clinical Pharmacy